NEMA17 Shaft-Reversed Stepper Motor for 3D &CNC 4,2VDC 1,2A/Phase.
This is a shaft- reversed stepper motor that is frequently used in CNC machines and 3D printers. They are typically digitally controlled as part of an open loop system for use in holding or positioning applications.
- This is a Nema 17 Stepper Motor with a 1.7 x 1.7 inch (43.2 x 43.2 mm) faceplate.
- The Nema 17 is larger and generally heavier than for example a Nema 14, but this also means it has more room to put a higher torque.
- High Quality Nema 17 42 BYG Shaft-Reversed Stepper Motor For 3D Printer DIY CNC
- 2 Phases
- Step Angle: 1.8±5% degree/phase
- Voltage: 4.2V DC
- Current: 1.2A/phase
- Resistance: 8.8±10% O/phase
- Inductance: 6.0mH±20 %( 1kHz 1V rms)
- Lead style: AWG26 UL1007
- Comes with 70cm 4-Lead Wire
- Holding torque: 40N.cm Min
- Detent torque: 2.6N.cm Max
- Insulation resistance:100MO Min (DC 500V)
- Insulation class: B (130°C)
- Rotor torque: 57g.cm 2
- 70cm long cabe