This module is similar to our HC-SR04 module; however, the JSN-SR04T has a remote sensor that is waterproof, allowing you to use this module in harsh conditions while keeping the electronics safe from the elements. The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor uses an ultrasonic pulse to determine distance to an object. This module includes ultrasonic transmitter/receiver and control circuit.
- Small size, easy to use;
- Low voltage, low power consumption;
- High accuracy;
- Strong anti-jamming;
- Integrated with wire enclosed waterproof probe, suitable for wet, harsh measurement occasions.
- Horizontal Distance;
- Obstacle Avoidance, Automatic Control;
- Traffic Control;
- Security, Industrial Control;
- Artificial Intelligence, and Research.
- Using IO port trig trigger location, to the high level signal of at least 10us;
- Module automatically sends 8 40khz fang bo, automatic detecting whether a signal return;
- A signal return, a high level is output through the IO port ECHO, the time duration of the high level is ultrasonic from launch to return. The test distance = (high level time x speed of sound (340M/S)) /2; This module uses the simple method, a control port with a 10US above high level, can wait for high level output at the receiving port. An output can drive the timer, when this port is low can read the timer value, this time for the location of the time, can be calculated distance. So constantly cycle test, that can achieve the measurement of the value of your mobile.
- Electrical Parameters : JSN-SR04T
- Operating voltage : DC 5V
- Quiescent Current : 5mA
- Total Current Work : 30mA
- Acoustic Emission Frequency : 40khz
- Farthest distance : 4.5m
- Blind : 25cm
- Wiring : + 5V (Positive Power Supply)
- Trig (Control Side) RX
- Echo (The Receiver) TX
- GND (Negative)
- Module Size: 41mm x 28.5mm
- Resolution : About 0.5cm
- Angle : Less Than 50 degrees
- Working Temperature : -10 ~ 70 °C
- Storage Temperature : -20 ~ 80 °C