A000005 - Arduino Nano rev3 is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.0). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller : Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage(logic level) : 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7~12V
- Input Voltage (limits) : 6~20V
- Digital I/O Pins : 14(of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins : 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 40mA
- Flash Memory : 32KB (ATmega328) of which 2KB used by bootloader
- SRAM : 2KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM : 1KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz
- Dimensions : 0.73x1.70"