Micro ATMEGA32U4 5V 16MHZ, Compatible for Arduino. ATMEGA 32U4 Running at 5V/16MHZ, Supported Under IDE V1.0.1, On-board Micro USB Connector for Programming, 4 X 10-Bit ADC Pins,• 12 X Digital I/OS (5 are PWM Capable), RX and TX Hardware Serial Connection
Micro ATMEGA32U4 5V 16MHZ
- ATMEGA 32U4 Running AT 5V/16MHZ
- Supported Under IDE V1.0.1
- On-board Micro USB Connector for Programming
- 4 X 10-BIT ADC PINS
- 12 X Digital I/OS (5 ARE PWM capable)
- RX and TX Hardware Serial Connections
- Our smallest compatible board yet!
- The pro micro is similar to the pro mini except with an ATMEGA32U4 on board.
- The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add
- USB connectivity on-board and do away with bulky external USB interface.
- This tiny little board does all of the neat tricks that you’re familiar with:
- 4 Channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 dios as well as
- Hardware serial connections RX and TX. Running at 16MHZ and 5V,
- This board will remind you a lot of your other favorite compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere.
- There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC.
- If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” PIN on not VCC.
- This latest revision corrects the silk error from the last version of the board so that pin 14 is correctly labeled.
- We’ve also added a ptc fuse and diode protection to the power circuit and corrected the RX AND TX LED circuit.
||5V | 16MHZ