FT232RL 3.3V / 5.5V FTDI USB to TTL Serial Converter Adapter Module for Arduino. NB. This chip is not original, does not have EEPROM, and cannot invert the signals.
- The FT232R is a usb to serial uart interface
- A low-cost way to add usb capability to other microcontrollers or for arduino. use this to give your own breadboard for downloading sketches or USB capability for bootloading for arduino.
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- Includes over-current protection, using a 500mA self-restoring fuse
- This board includes a DTR pin needed to auto-reset for arduino when downloading to your device.