The latest upgraded 5 axis breakout board is specially designed for the CNC single axis 2-phase stepper driver controller. The breakout board using high-performance three-state bus driver 74HC244 and Schmitt inverter 74HC14 amplified, The input signal is amplified, rectified, filtered to make the drive capability of the output signal more stable and stronger. With this 5 axis breakout board, any 1-5 Microstepper driver controllers can be directly controlled by the PC via the MACH3, EMC2, KCAM4, etc. parallel-control CNC software
- High performance, cost-effective
- Maximum support 5-axis stepper motor driver controllers
- Compatible with MACH3, Linux CNC (EMC2) etc. parallel-control CNC software
- USB power supply and peripherals powered phase are separated to protect computer security
- All the signals are opto-isolated which can protect your computer security
- 5-input interface to define the Limit, Emergence-Stop, Cutter alignment etc
- Wide input voltage range: 12-24V, and with anti-reverse function
- One relay output control interface, accessed by the spindle motor or the air pump, water pump, etc
- Output 0-10V analog voltage for inverter to control the spindle speed
Please note this Board needs to be used with an Old Computer with a Parallel Port.
It does not work with a USB to Parallel converter !!
Refer to the attached Manual before you try to use this board.
- Input Voltage : USB port from PC and 12-24V power supply
- Drive type : Pulse and Direction Signal Control
- Suitable Microstep Driver : 2 Phase Microstep Driver
- Net Weight : Approx 75g
- Dimensions : 90 x 70 x 20mm (LxWxH)