40mm Stepper motor Nema17 for 3D Printer
40mm Stepper motor Nema17
- This is the most popular model in 3D printer market, with 1.8°step angle (200 steps/revolution).
- Each phase draws 1.68A, allowing for a holding torque of 45Ncm(64oz.in).
- This stepper motor is ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
- The motors are supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin Molex female connector already fitted - ready to plug and print!
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Holding Torque: 45Ncm(64oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 1.68A
- Phase Resistance: 1.65ohms
- Recommended Voltage: 12-24V
- Inductance : 2.8mH+/-20%(1KHz)
- Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
- Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
- Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- 1 x 42mm Stepper motor Nema17 for 3D Printer
- 1 x 4wire cable lead
||40mm | Nema17