We know that arriving home is more than just some automatic action or daily ritual. It’s an experience that’s charged with emotion – the feeling of seeing your loved ones, your pets, the big-screen TV and all the other comforts that you miss during the day. With the SDO4 garage door operator, that experience begins the moment that you open your garage door.
With whisper-quiet operation and extended battery life, the SDO4 garage door operator for tip-up and sectional doors lets you know you’re home.
- An SDO4 to suit your door
- The SDO4 comes in two different models, making it suitable for virtually any size domestic garage door. Choose the T10 for smaller doors up to 12 square metres, or automate your bigger door with the powerful T12 model.
- Battery-driven - ALWAYS on
- You need to be somewhere in a hurry. The power goes out. You’re going nowhere. Unless you have the SDO4, that is. The SDO4 switches seamlessly between mains and battery power in the event of a power outage, so it’s always on. You can even use solar power to charge the system1
- Reliable DC motor
- Our 24V geared DC motor provides enough power to move even the largest door quietly and reliably.
- Adaptive anti-crushing control
- The SDO4 was designed with safety in mind! The built-in anti-crushing circuitry will cause the door to stop and reverse if an obstruction is detected, helping to prevent serious damage or injury2. Use of infrared beams is highly recommended to maximise garage door safety and obstruction detection
- Ease of installation, adjustment and setup
- Ready. Set. Go! The drive unit slides into the rail and the control box slots into position at the back, it’s as simple as that. Additionally, the built-in LED display and colour-coded buttons together make it a delight to confi gure settings and toggling between the operator’s many unique features couldn’t be easier.
- Total security at the press of a button
- The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world... and so is the hand that controls Holiday Lockout Mode! This onboard high-security feature allows you to electronically lock your garage door by pressing one of the Wireless Wall Switch or remote control buttons, giving you total control of who gets in.
- Lock in any position
- For increased security, the Manual Override can be disengaged and then re-engaged in any position. If you’re going away on holiday you can also electronically lock your SDO4 so that not even a learned-in remote control can operate the door.
- Look, Ma, no hands! If you forget to close your garage door, your SDO4 will do it for you - if you’ve activated the Autoclose feature. Or maybe you’re moving stuff out of your garage and need the door to remain open - overriding Autoclose is as easy as pressing a button! 3. Infrared safety beams need to be installed to utilise the Autoclose feature
- Onboard receiver with code-hopping security
- A home security system that fi ts in your pocket. Our four-button code-hopping remote control utilises the same technology found in top of the range vehicle security systems and can control your SDO4, home alarm system, automatic gate motors and whatever else you need to feel safe. Rest easy, knowing there’s a CENTURION standing guard.
- Effortlessly switch between door types for the ultimate in fl exibility
- The SDO4 is suitable for both sectional and tip-up doors, and toggling between the two using the intuitive LED display automatically, and intelligently, adapts the run profi le to suit the selected door type.
- Door Service Monitor
- Using adaptive load sensing technology, our Door Service Monitor keeps an eye on things and a courtesy lamp will fl ash and a buzzer will sound when your door springs are worn out and need maintenance.
- Courtesy Light Control
- Have it work as a Courtesy Light, bathing your garage in a welcoming glow when the operator is activated, or switch it on and off as needed, using one of the Wireless Wall Switch or remote control buttons. Need to get a wrench from your garage to fi x a leaky faucet in the middle of the night? Let the SDO4 light the way!
- Convenient template learning
- In a hurry? Thanks to the SDO4’s intelligent template learning feature, you can learn all the buttons on your four-button remote control or Wireless Wall Switch in a set confi guration in a matter of seconds!
- Energy-saving technology
- Save the planet! Not only will the SDO4 continue to operate during periods of unstable power or even power outages, but it is incredibly easy on resources. In Sleep Mode it reaches a record low power consumption of 0.5W. If this energy-saving technology isn’t enough, hook the SDO4 up to a solar panel and politely inform the neighbours that you have a ‘zero emissions operator’.
- Adjustable speed control
- Soft Start and Soft Stop
- Dual Mode adaptive safety force system
- Infrared Safety Beam Input
- Intuitive LED display and colour-coded buttons for ease of setup and confi guration
- Autoclose function (with optional override)1
- Door Service Monitor
- Onboard Holiday Lockout feature
- Infrared Safety Beams need to be fitted to utilise the Autoclose feature
| Input voltage
||220-230V AC @ 50/60Hz1
|Motor power supply2 - rated
Battery supply 2 x 3.4Ah
|Maximum door width
|Maximum door area
|Maximum lifting capacity
12 to 30, dependent on door size, weight, height and duration of power failure
|Opener travel speed
Tip-up 80mm/sec. Sectional 140mm/sec with fully-charged batteries
|Door travel adjustment
|Safety obstruction force system
Internal menu option
|Infrared safety beams
Internal menu option
|Onboard receiver type
Code-hopping single channel
|Receiver code storage capacity
1. Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance
2. Can increase battery capacity for longer standby times