A super-bright WS2812B (aka Neopixel) Square Matrix with smart RGB LEDs Data in is timing-specific so you will need to use standard Neopixel code.
Arranged in a 4x4 matrix, each pixel is individually addressable. Only one microcontroller pin is required to control all the LEDs, and you get 24 bit color for each LED. Multiple matrices can be daisy chained together assuming that you supply enough current.
- Intelligent reverse polarity protection, power supply reverse polarity will not damage the IC.
- IC control circuit and a power LED spot light utility.
- Control circuit chip with RGB components in a package in 5050, to form a complete external control pixels.
- Built-in signal shaping circuit, any one pixel after receiving the signal through the waveform shaping and then output to ensure line waveform distortion will not accumulate.
- Built-in power-on reset and brown-out reset circuit.
- Trichromatic color of each pixel can realize 256 highlighted, complete 16777216 colors of all true color display, the scanning frequency is not less than 400Hz / s.
- Serial cascade interface, through a signal line to complete the receiving and decoding of data.
- Transfer transmission distance between any two points in less than 5 meters without any additional circuitry.
- When the refresh rate of 30 frames / sec, cascading number of not less than 1024 points.
- Data transmission speeds of up to 800Kbps.
- The color of the light highly consistent, cost-effective.