Bluetooth Master/Slave Compatible with Arduino Shield using HC-05 Bluetooth Module for 3,3V Micro Systems.
Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module based on XBEE design, compact size, compatible with XBEE expansion base for a variety of 3.3V microcontroller systems. Modules can use the AT command set to enable master-slave mode, baud rate, pairing password, user settings etc.
Defaults set to:
- Baud rate: 38400
- Slave mode
- Pairing code 1234
- Module uses 3.3V power supply.
- Never use more than 3.3V supply, as this may destroy the module
- The baud rate is modified only after a reboot of the module
- Bee Adapter, conveniently linked Bluetooth Bee and PC data exchange
- Sensor Shield, for insertion Bluetooth Bee to Arduino, the convenience of arduino Bluetooth data control
- Bluetooth adapter for Bluetooth and Bluetooth Bee, etc. from the device paired.
- Comes with efficient on-board antenna, the antenna exposed transmit better signal quality over longer distances, transparent serial port can be used with a variety of Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth phone paired. User-friendly design to facilitate the secondary development.
- The module has been tested to work with the market all paired Bluetooth adapter (included with Bluetooth laptops and mobile phones)
- This Bluetooth module supports master and slave mode, the user can set many detailed parameters AT commands. Way than using a separate slave mode is more freedom and flexibility, can be adapted to the special needs of more users. General and PC, PDA and other Bluetooth devices can be paired to slave mode.