Single Channel 5VDC Omron Solid State Relay Board 240V/2A with Fuse
Meaning of high level and low level
- DC+ : connect power positive (power supply according to relay voltage)
- DC- : connect power negative
- CH1 : signal trigger end of relay module (low level trigger)
- High level trigger refers to a forward voltage between the signal trigger end (CH) and the power negative pole. The trigger is usually realized by connecting power positive end to the signal trigger end. When the trigger end has positive voltage or voltage reaches the trigger point, relay is closed.
- Low level trigger refers to a 0V between the signal trigger end and the power negative pole, or the voltage of the trigger end is lower than that of the power positive pole, which reaches the level of trigger point, the relay is closed. The trigger is usually realized by connecting power negative end to the signal trigger end.
- Voltage Quiescent Current Working Current Trigger Voltage Trigger Current : 5V 0mA 12.5mA 3.3-5V 2mA
- Power Supply of module : Power Supply must be DC, voltage should match the relay voltage
- Wiring method : when signal trigger end has low level trigger, relay will be on, equipment will be working with electricity
- Omron 5V solid-state relay 240V/2A
- Fuse with Resistance 240V/2A
- Size : 25x34x25mm (length x width x height)
- Input Power Supply : 5VDC
- Input Control Signal Voltage : (0-2.5V, Low Level Status, Relay ON), (3-5V, High Level Status, Relay OFF)