The M542 V2.0 is a high performance microstepping drive based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. Owing to the above technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) according to different motors, the driven motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drives in the markets. It is suitable for driving2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors.
- High performance : Cost-effective
- Supply Voltage up to : +50 VDC
- Output Current up to 4.2A
- Self-Adjustment Technology
- Pure-Sinusoidal Current Control Technology
- Pulse Input Frequency up to 300 KHz
- TTL Compatible and Optically Isolated Input
- Automatic Idle-Current Reduction
- 15 Selectable Resolutions in Decimal and Binary, up to 25,600 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-Phase and 4-Phase Motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-Voltage, Over-Voltage, Over-Current Protections
- Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, engraving machines, labeling machines, laser cutters, pick-place devices, and so on. Particularly adapt to the applications desired with low noise, low heating, high speed and high precision.
||M542 | CNC | .Stepper Drive | Stepping Motor