A mobile phone signal repeater provides the ultimate solution in any area where cellular communications can not work well due to leak of signals. The repeater device features easy installation & operation, build-in indoor antenna and no interference. It could also improve indoor electromagnetism environments, protract cellular battery life and reduce radiation of cellphones. A mobile phone repeater is ideal for house, home, office use.
Introduction To Mobile Phone Signal Repeater
- Enhance Mobile Phone Signal Strength
- Improve Communication Quality
- Reduce Cellphone Radiation
- Protract Cellular Battery Life
- Economic Building Cost
- Easy Operation
- Easy Installation
- Build-in Power Supply
The repeater makes the signal stronger in places with poor signal coverage such as:
- Underground areas: basements, parking lots, tunnels;
- Other places where cellular signal is shielded by metal or concrete walls: offices, supermarkets, cinemas, hotels;
- Places distant from the BTS like private houses.
How does the Booster/Repeater Works?
Repeaters are designed to fulfill the idea of one and main principle: to fill the areas with the weak or bad signal and to amplify these low signals in order to provide you with the communication suitable for you.
Dual Band 900/1800MHz Cellphone Amplifier Description:
- Frequency range : Uplink 890-915MHz 1710-1785MHz Downlink 935~960MHz 1805-1880MHz
- Gain ( dB) : Uplink Gp≥65 Downlink Gp≥70
- Export Power (Po) : ≥27dBm
- Power Supply : AC110V-240V 45~55Hz
- Size : 232x182x22mm
- Coverage Area : 2000 square meters
- Pass Band Ripple : ≤3dB
- I/O impedance : 50Ω/N connector
- Noise Figure : ≤4dB
- Transmission Delay : ≤0.5μ s
- Ambient temperature : -10°C~60°C
- Reliability : To the GB6993-86 standard
- Electromagnetic compatibility : To the ETS300 694-4 standard
- Function a) Power supply LED denote b) Export power LED denote
- Fix up outdoor antenna reception on housetop and point to signal tower.
- Connect outdoor antenna to "outdoor" port in repeater machine through cable.
- Connect indoor antenna(s) to "mobile" port in repeater through cable also.
- Plug power adaptor into AC power socket and finish installation.
Dual band 900/1800mhz mobile signal booster technical support:
- Please make sure the outdoor antenna is well isolated with the indoor antenna(s). they should not be on the same horizontal line. the outdoor antenna should be on the housetop, at least 10 meters far away from the indoor antenna(s), better with stairs or wall(s) in between. put the indoor antenna(s) in the middle of room, far away from the window and door.
- If still no signal reception after activating repeater, please check if outdoor antenna points to signal tower or elsewhere have strong signal and check if strength achieve -70dbm. please adjust the direction of the outdoor antenna until it catches good and steady signal. try to ensure outdoor signal as strong as possible.