Fibaro Single Circuit ON/OFF Switch, Designed for use in Sockets 1 X 2,5KW 868.4MHZ
The Fibaro insert is designed to be placed into a pattress box behind the traditional switch. This switch is then not longer controlling the electrical load directly but acts as input device for the insert. The insert has an internal relay to control the electrical load attached. With product an existing installation can be turned into a Z-Wave enabled smart system keeping the original switches in place. This is particularly important if these switches belong to a special switching series where no Z-Wave enabled replacement is available. However the pattress box need to be deep enough to accommodate the insert and the traditional switch. The insert is 15 mm high so a minimum depth of about 50 mm is required to install the product.
- Power Source 110 V … 230 V, 50..60 Hz
- Max. AC output: 10 A/ 230 V
- Max. DC output: 10 A/ 30 V
- Max. Power load 2.5 KW as resistive load ( in case of loads other than resistive it may be necessary to connect lower output in order to protect the Switch from damage)
- Conforms to UE requlations: EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use)
- Overheating protection: safety off at 105°C
- Ambient temperature : 10°C- 40°C
- To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes fi =50mm
- Radio protocol : Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency 868 MHz
- Antenna Range : up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure)
- Outside Dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.