- Support Lead-acid battery and Acting Battery,voltage range:6V~60V
- Can display voltage,percent of battery,charging time at the same time through LCD;
- The function is very powerful,realizes the automatic charge control, the control charge time, also may set up and uploads the corresponding parameter through the serial port;
- Automatic Charge control function:
- By setting the volt-HI:‘UP’ volt-LI:‘dn’;When the battery voltage is below the volt-LI:’dn’,the relay leads,the charger begins to charge the battery;when the battery voltage is up to volt-HI:’UP’,the relay is diconnected and the automatic charge is completed once;
Charge Time Control Function:
- How to turn on the time control function?
- After entering the parameter set, set the parameter op is non-zero, then turn on the time control function, op default parameter is:--:--h, the default does not turn on time control function;
- After the opening Time control function (OP is non-zero), when the battery voltage is the lower volt-LI’dn’, the charger began to charge the battery, the system began to clock; During the timing, the battery voltage ≥ volt-HI’UP’, relay disconnect; If the OP time is up, the battery voltage is still the lower volt-LI’dn’, the relay keeps the conduction, automatically closes the charge time control function, and flashes the H: ER to remind the user, the time parameter setting is unreasonable; Press any key to stop flashing;
Note: Time format: 00:59 (00 for hours, 59 for minutes) The maximum time is 99:59, which is 100 hours.
Serial data upload and parameter setting function:
- The system supports UART data upload and parameter setting
Data Upload message Format:
- Battery voltage + battery percent + charge time + charge status 12.0V,020%,00:10,OP
- Press and hold the SET key to enter the setting interface;
- Switch the parameters you want to set by short press SET;
- After the selection of parameters, can be set by the UP/DOWN key to support the short press, long press (fast increase or decrease); To set other parameters, repeat step b, c);
- After all parameters are set, long press set key to exit and save;
The Key Function Description:
In the Run interface (main interface):
- Short press SET button to display the current set of parameters; Short press UP button, toggle display charge percentage and charging time;
- Short Press DOWN button, select Turn on/off relay enabling, if the relay can be closed, will show ' off ' as a reminder;
- Long press UP button, switch low power state
- ON: No operation in 10 minutes turn off backlight
- : Backlight is always bright
- Long press SET button,enter the parameter settings.
Calculation of voltage percentage:
- voltage percentage = battery voltage/(volt-HI – volt-LI)
- Charging time recording function: not open charging time control, the product will record a full time, when the entry time display interface, flashing display charging time, and then exit time display interface or next charge to open (relay conduction) when empty;
- Automatic parameter detection: When the parameters are set, exit, if volt-LI dn≥ volt-HI UP, the system will flash display "ERR" as a reminder;
- Battery Access detection: This product attached to the battery, if not connected to the battery, the system will be shown in the downlink "NbE" as a reminder
Analysis of common failures:
- Q: How much is suitable for V level use? How much v voltage does this module fit?
- A: This section is suitable for the minimum 6V, the highest 60V voltage range, the maximum expenditure level 48V, because 48V battery full of electricity in 60V, and then a high fever, if your battery is higher than 48V, please select other section.
- Q: The power of the subsequent electrical appliances snapped! LED flashing?
- A: This is because your charging current is too large or the battery capacity is too small to cause a power to immediately reach the voltage limit, relay disconnect, disconnect, the voltage and quickly down to the lower voltage, and began to recharge, cycle, at this time you want to reduce the charging current only line, Usually the charging current is the battery capacity of the very 1 to 1.5, such as 20AH battery charging current generally around 2-3a! Note that a large current charge will cause the battery fever accelerated aging, drum kits and even explosions!
- Q: What control mode? Can I cycle the charge automatically? Can I use the side charge? Can I limit the flow?
- A: This is voltage control, For example, set the voltage limit of 12.0V, voltage up to 14.5V, voltage charge to 14.5V this value on the power off, voltage down to the 12.0V relay closed and start charging, can be filled with side, voltage control mode only to turn off and open, can not limit the flow, charging current completely depends on your charger!
- Q: Input 12V can or not charge 24V battery, or enter 48V can give 12V battery charge?
- A: This is a simple voltage controller, only play the role of switch, can not swing to the battery charge, so you want to give what battery charge to be ready what kind of charger! It's necessary!
- 1 x Battery Charge Controller Module