If the module does not vibrate, the vibration switch circuit is closed - low output, the green indicator light is on.
On vibration the switch momentary disconnects, output is driven high, the green light goes off.
The module can be directly connected to a microcontroller, which will detect high or low levels, thereby detecting whether the module's environment is vibrating, can play a role in an alarm.
- Power direction cannot be reversed otherwise it is possible to burn the chip
- Signal LED light is output Low, signal LED OFF output is High
- Smart Car, Earthquake alarm, Motorcycle Alarm, Theft alarm
- 1 x Vibration Sensor Module
- SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor
- Comparator Output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, >15mA
- Working voltage : 3.3V ~ 5V
- Output Format : Digital Switching Output (0 and 1)
- Using a Wide Voltage LM393 Comparator
- Mounting Holes for Easy Installation
- Small PCB Size : 3.2 x 1.4cm
||Digital | Vibration