This small amplifier is constructed with the TDA2616 IC, with a maximum supply capability of 2 x 15Wrms (4 ohm) of 2 x 10Wrms (8 ohm). The IC is protected against overheating and short circuits. Additional rectifier and smoothing filter are unnecessary because alternating current can be connected directly with the unit.
- music power output: 2 x 30W / 4ohm
- RMS output: 2 x 15Wrms / 4ohm or 2 x 10Wrms / 8ohm
- total harmonic distortion: 0.07% (1W / 1kHz)
- channel separation: 70dB
- frequency response: 7Hz to 60kHz (-3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 98dB (A weighted)
- input sensitivity: 300mV / 150Kohm
- transient suppression on/off switch
- overload and short-circuit protection: max. 1h
- supply voltage: 2 x 12Vac / 2A (50W transfo recommended)
- dimensions: 70 x 50mm / 2.8 x 2"