Multifunctional Up/Down Counter Kit
• Function Group : Instruments / Measuring etc.
- very practical for counting people or parts, scorekeeping
- counts up or down
- count input through on-board push buttons or by external pulses
- display modes: normal or time (hh:mm and mm:ss)
- an internal oscillator allows time measurement
- a memory function constantly compares the current value with a preset value and activates an output for as long as both are equal
- self diagnostic at power up
- comes with easy board-to-wire connector (20cm wire)
- optional bezel enclosure: B8035
- Counter input voltage: 3...12Vdc (normal dry contact also possible)
- Equal output: 5Vdc / max. 50mA
- max. counting speed: 200 / sec. (2 / sec. with long debounce delay)
- max. count: 4 digits (9999 / 23h59m / 59m59s)
- power supply: 9 - 12Vdc or transformer 2 x 9Vac / 300mA, type : 209005
- power consumption: 150mA max.
- dimensions: 125 x 75mm / 4.9 x 3"