8-Channel Relay Card Kit
• Function Group : Computer / Interface / Programmers
- This relay card can be used in several ways : stand alone card, addressed by switches or open collector outputs or remote controlled through RS232.
- In option remote controlled using RF (radio frequency) signals (K8058 remote control + RX433N module). Since the card can be addressed using RS232 commands, you may write custom applications in any programming language on any platform.
- Test software can be downloaded from our web site.
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- Separate relay on/off test with moment or toggle function
- Clear all / set all relays function
- Address selection: up to 255 cards can be selected
- Emergency stop for all cards
- Minimum system for test software:
- Pentium class CPU
- Windows 95 or higher
- Mouse and free RS232 port
- 8 high quality relay contacts: 5A/230Vac max.
- Relay outputs are transient suppressed using VDRs
- LED confirmation on each relay contact
- 8 drive inputs to use with open collectors or regular switches
- RS232 input to drive the card with computer or terminal: baud rate: 2400, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, high or low impedance selection (10K or 1K)
- Optional RF driving possibility using RX433N type module (not simultaneous with RS232) together with K8058 eight channel RF remote control
- Power output: unregulated 12Vdc / 200mA
- Power Supply: 12Vac / 500mA (including 12V output)
- Diagnostic software downloadable from our site
- Dimensions: 160 x 107 x 30mm (6.3" x 4.2" x 1.2")