The K3123 is a High Voltage Insulation tester that is a tough, rugged meter designed and manufactured to read accurate measurements in harsh environments. This model is gasket sealed to prevent ingress of liquids and dust and is supplied with a water resistant, heavy duty case. This Major Tech HV insulation tester is ideal for heavy duty maintenance and servicing of industrial installations, cables, transformers, generators and switchgear. It is supplied with the appropriate leads for connecting to the earthed and conducting points of the circuit under test. The rated output voltage is maintained down to 0,1% of the tester’s full scale resistance, permitting accurate measurements of even low insulation resistance.
- Insulation Resistance 5000V and 10000V.
- Large analogue display.
- Colour scale with LED Indication.
- Automatic discharge after test.
- Low power consumption.
- Battery test Function.
- Guard terminal supplied.
- Supplied in a drip proof rubber sealed casing.
- Lock down test button for continuous use.
- CAT II 600V and CAT III 300V.
- Carrying Case
- C Batteries
- 3 x Test leads
- Instruction manual