The MX Series combines state of the art microwave and PIR technologies in attractive, easy-to-install units and underlines Optex?s absolute commitment to provide detectors with unprecedented reliability and detection performance at very reasonable prices. Incorporating Anti-Crosstalk technology, which prevents false alarms caused by microwave interference when several detectors are operating in the same area, and also Quad Zone Logic, which discriminates between humans and other sources of infrared, the MX Series is unrivalled in its performance.
- Patented quad zone logic
- Spherical lens design
- Anti-crosstalk technology
- Noise reduction circuit
- Brand: Optex
- Coverage: 12m x 12m 85° wide
- Detection zones: 78 zones (PIR)
- Sensitivity: 2°C at 0.6m/sec.
- Detectable speed: 0.3m - 1.5m/sec.
- Power supply: 9.5 - 16V DC
- Current consumption: 18mA (max.) at 12V DC : 20mA (max.) at 12V DC
- Alarm period: Approx. 2.5 sec.
- Alarm output: N.C. 28V DC 0.2A max.
- Tamper switch: N.C, Open when cover is removed: N.C., 28V DC 0.1A max.
- Pulse count: Approx 20 sec. 2 or 4
- Warm-up period: Approx. 60 sec.
- LED indicator: Alarm condition
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- Environmental humidity: 95% max.
- Microwave frequency: 2.45GHz (FCC, IC, ETS300-440 approval)
- RF interference: No Alarm 20V/m
- Mounting height: 1.5m - 2.4m 1.8m - 2.4m
- Weight: 110g
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 115mm x 62mm x 50mm