Ubiquiti NBE-M5-19 AirMax NanoBeam M5: 5GHz Hi Power 2×2 Mimo, 19dBi TDMA Station, incling PoE
Starting with the first-generation
NanoBridge®, Ubiquiti Networks®
pioneered the all-in-one design for an
airMAX® product functioning as a CPE
(Customer Premises Equipment). Now
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest
generation of CPE, the NanoBeam®.
Improved Noise Immunity
- The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
airMAX Technology Included
- Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- High capacity and scalability.
- Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.