RX1-999 Channel Code Hopping 433MHZ
- Compatible with both ET-Blu Mix® and ET Blue© rolling code formats.
- 999 user memory locations. Each user can be configured to use one, two or all three channels if required.
- Individual memory location erasing without the need to have the transmitter present.
- Clear all buttons codes from an individual channel if required. Does not affect users in other channels.
- Each channel can be individually setup to either latch, momentary on or one shot pulse mode.
- One shot pulse length can be setup to any time between 1 and 254 seconds.
- Channel status memory - On power-up any latch channel will return to its last status at the time of power failure.
- Radio frequency signal strength diagnostics facility to test for frequency interference.
- Factory default the outputs without master erasing the user memory.
- Master erase the user memory without changing the outputs setup.
- Input Power : 12 - 30v AC/DC
- Peak Current Draw : 50mA
- Channel 1 Relay Contact Rating : Up to 250v @ 5A
- Channel 2 and 3 Peak Current Rating : 500mA @ 16V DC or 100mA @ 30V DC
- Range : See Transmitter Specifications.
- Frequency : 433.92MHz (403.55MHz option available)
- Ingress Protection : IP10