The Ramps 1.5 Arduino Shield has been designed for REPRAP and PRUSA 3D Printers. A Neat and Tidy Little Package Filled to the BRIM with Functionality, and allows a simple Arduino MEGA Board to Control up to 4 Different Stepper Motor Drivers Simultaneously
Ramps 1.5 Controller Expanding Board
- Optimized and upgraded based on RAMPS1.4
- Patch-type MOS tube, solve the problem of plug-in MOS tube easy to break, take up a large area, poor heat dissipation.
- Can be extended to LCD and other parts.
- Design of Pololu plate pin socket can be easily replaced or removed for future design.
- Applied to 5 Pololu stepper drive board.
- There are heater and fan MOSFET outputs and 3 thermistor interfaces.
- 5A additional security and component protection fusion.
- Heated bed controls additional 11A fuses.
- I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion.
- Servo connectors are used for connecting limit stops, motors and light-emitting diodes.
- These connectors are gold-plated and have a rated current of 3A, which is very compact.
- The LED will light when the heater has output.
- Support 2 motors to connect to Z Prusa Mendel
- Type: Ramps 1.5 Controller Expanding Board
- Suitable for: Reprap 3D Printer
- Item Size: 10.2 * 6 * 1.5cm / 4.0 * 2.4 * 0.6in
- Item Weight: 56g / 2.0oz
- Package Size: 14.8 * 10.2 * 3.8cm / 5.8 * 4.0 * 1.5in
- Package Weight: 38g / 1.3oz
- Don’t connect the live board or replace the module interface (except SD,USB)
- Please press the RESET button or turn off button when emergency.
||Ramps 1.5 | Controller