KICK-START YOUR CAREER IN ELECTRONICS
LEARN ALL ABOUT BASIC ELECTRONICS FOR MICROCONTROLLERS
Basic electronic training course for young students aged 12+ / hobbyists with no prior knowledge of electronics
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR 2022: Select your prefer date and pay to secure your booking NOW!
BASIC ELECTRONICS FOR MICROCONTROLLERS TRAINING
So, get plugged in and register for this training course today before it gets booked out!!
Building electronic products is extremely rewarding, whether you
do it professionally or just as a hobby. Communica will host a Basic
Electronic Training Course for young students without prior
knowledge of electronics. The course will introduce students to the
basic concept of electronics and cover the most important
electronic components to familiarize them with its operation and
usage. The Basic Electronics 101 includes both theory and
practical. It will form the baseline for the next training: Arduino
Workshop 101 which is a practical hands-on training session over
two Saturday mornings. We cover a large variety of items during all
the training sessions and a high level of concentration is needed.
R800-00 Per Student
• Certificate of Attendance
• Students can bring their own snacks and cooldrinks
• Take home training manual
5 hours Saturday (8:00 – 13:00)
- Students with an interest in electronics and microcontrollers.
- Hobbyists looking to learn about electronics and electricity.
- No prior knowledge needed.
The training course will introduce students to electronics and electronic components and also enable them to enter into the next hands-on workshop based on the Arduino microcontroller. This will be a step forward to become part of the new IOT and Industry 4.0 Smart Factory of Tomorrow.
Please note the following:
- Students Must wear a mask all the time, temperature will be measured and hands must be sanitized before entering the training room, only one student per table, max 10 persons per session.
- Students are welcome to bring their own sanitizer to keep on their tables. We will also provide sanitizer at the entrance.
TRAINING ONLY AVAILABLE @ COMMUNICA SAMRAND BRANCH
- We will keep a register of students and temperature measured