KICK-START YOUR CAREER IN ELECTRONICS
LEARN ALL ABOUT BASIC ELECTRONICS FOR MICROCONTROLLERS
Basic electronic training course for young students aged 12+ / hobbyists with no prior knowledge of electronics
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR 2021: Select your prefer date and pay to secure your booking NOW!
BASIC ELECTRONICS FOR MICROCONTROLLERS TRAINING
So, get plugged in and register for this training course today before it gets booked out!!
Building electronic products is extremely rewarding, whether you do it professionally or just as a hobby. Communica will host basic electronic training courses for young students without prior knowledge of electronics. The course will introduce students to the basic concept of electronics and cover the most important electronic components to familiarize them with its operation and usage. Students will then be able to interface different components as required for projects onto microcontrollers without damaging the controller boards. Students will also be introduced to a Arduino board and explanation of peripherals onboard. The Basic Electronics 101 is only theory and is an introduction to electronics. It will form the baseline for the next training which is an Arduino Workshop 101 and is a practical hands-on training session over two Saturday mornings normally. We cover a large variety of items during all the training sessions and a high level of concentration is needed
R800-00 Per Student
• Certificate of Attendance
• Students can bring their own snacks and cooldrinks
• Take home training manual
5 hours Saturday (8:00 – 13:00)
- Students with an interest in electronics and microcontrollers.
- Hobbyists looking to learn about electronics and electricity.
- No prior knowledge needed.
The training course will introduce students to electronics and electronic
components and also enable them to enter into the next hands-on workshop
based on the Arduino microcontroller. This will be a step forward to become
part of the new IOT and Industry 4.0 Smart Factory of Tomorrow.
Please note the following:
- Students Must wear a mask all the time, temperature will be measured and hands must be sanitized before entering the training room, only one student per table, max 10 persons per session.
- Students are welcome to bring their own sanitizer to keep on their tables. We will also provide sanitizer at the entrance.
TRAINING ONLY AVAILABLE @ COMMUNICA SAMRAND BRANCH
- We will keep a register of students and temperature measured