It is a learning code wireless remote control switch (receiver), the output way /working way can be changed as you like, it is easy to match the transmitter. It has 4 Relays which can make the equipment turn or reverse, on/off and so on come true. The volume is small and the performance is stable and reliable, high receive sensitivity.
- It covers application ranging from simple domestic remote control to autonomous control, like auto door, window, lifting equipment, entrance access, up and down controller, alarm system industrial control and security etc.
- These remote controls are designed to control a wide variety of electronic devices with a wireless signal.
- Extremely easy to set up and use.
- Compatible with 2262 / 2260 / 1527 / 2240 etc chip and several code wireless remote control. So it can meet someone's need of choosing the wireless remote control as they like to work with it.
Output Working Way:
- Self-lock : connect the JP1 with the cutting out cap.
- Jog : the cutting-out cap is non-occupation, JP1 and JP2 do not connect either.
- Inter-lock : Connect the Jp2 with the Cutting out cap,
Jog : press one button is ON, loosen your finger on the same button is OFF (need one channel switch and one buttons remote control).
Self -lock : press one button for one time is ON, press the same button again is OFF (need one channel switch and one buttons remote control).
Inter-lock : press one button is ON, press another button is OFF (need one channel switch and 2 buttons remote control).
- Working Voltage : DC12V
- Quiescent Condition : Less than 6mA
- Working Temperature : -40°c+80°c
- Receiver Sensitivity : more than -105dBm
- Working Frequency : 315mhz
- Output Voltage : DC and AC is optional
- Output Current : Less than 3A
- Max Load Current : 10A
- Dimensions : 72 x 52 x 26mm
Remote Control Transmitter:
- Remote Distance : 200M
- Operating Voltage : DC 12V
- Frequency : 315mhz
- Operating Current : 13 mAh
- Code Type : Fixed code / Learning code
- Dimensions : 58 x 39 x 14mm
- 2 x Transimitter
- 1 x Receiver