Enclosure Diecast Aluminum 222 x 146 x 51 mm. IP66
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Available in natural vibra finish OR in light textured, black powder paint.
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Painted version is painted with tough satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish, even after machining. Black screws are included to enhance the assembled appearance.
- Lap joint construction protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding. When water-tight gaskets are installed,
- Four M3.5 x 0.6 x 12 mm long stainless steel, Philips head, machine screws secure lid - into factory tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP 54 without a gasket or IP66 with a gasket. IP67 upgraded gaskets are available.
- No internal ribs for easy installation of connectors without interference or additional milling.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Add 0.16" (4 mm) to enclosure depth for lid
||Die-cast box, water-tight
||Aluminum (Die-Cast Alloy)
||222 x 146 x 51 mm