Enclosure Diecast Aluminium 90x36x25mm Watertight IP66
- Very economical - thick wall - diecast aluminum - watertight electronic instrument enclosure.
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough - yet easy to machine),
- Two piece “tongue & groove” construction for protection against access of dust and water.
- Ideal for repetitive opening and closing.
- Easy to wall mount using “through box - blind hole” construction (on all sizes except: 1550Z102, 1550Z115 & 1550Z120). Access to blind holes is outside of gasket ring for superior protection (see photo features below).
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Textured black version is coated with tough polyester powder for a lasting finish, even after machining. Finish is applied to the entire enclosure (inside & out).
- Lid secured with either two, four or six (count varies with size) stainless steel, Philips head, counter sunk, machine screws - into factory tapped holes.
- Lid screws are outside the gasket protection area to eliminate the need for “O” rings on the screws.
- On six sizes (the 1550Z107, 1550Z108, 1550Z116, 1550Z117, 1550Z137 & 1550Z139) lid screws are self captivating. The lid holes are slightly undersized & threaded with the first installation of the self tapping - lid screws (see photos). Enclosure holes are pre-tapped.
- Designed to meet IP66 (NEMA 1, 4, 4X, 12 & 13 ratings. Gasket is pre-formed, one-piece silicone rubber and installs easily into lid groove
|Degree of Protection