Diecast Aluminium Black 120 x 94 x 56,5mm Watertight IP65
Diecast Aluminium Black Enclosure
- Rugged, Diecast alluminium alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction with a factory poured silicone rubber gasket around the perimeter of the lid provides protection against access of dust and water.
- Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232ºC (-80 to +450 ºF).
- Flanged lid allows for easy mounting to walls or shelves & provides high security (as lid screws are hidden against wall or shelf).
- These enclosures share the same body and features as our regular type 1590 enclosure except the lid is extended and four countersunk holes are cast into the flanges.
- Four stainless steel machine screws secure lid - into factory tapped holes.
- Screws use neoprene "O" rings (included).
- Designed to meet IP65.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
||Diecast | Aluminium | Black | P65
||120 x 94 x 56,5mm
|Degree of Protection