Polycarb Enclosure 100x50x21mm Ice Blue
Polycarb Enclosure Ice Blue
- Ideally suited for vertical mounting of printed circuit boards (internal side walls include molded in card guides - see photo to the right).
- Integral card guides accept 1.5 mm (0.062”) P.C. cards.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Standard versions are molded from easy to machine flame retardant ABS plastic which carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
- Economy versions are molded from general purpose (not flame-retardant) plastic.
- On standard versions the lid is secured with M3 x 10 mm Phillips machine screws, threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications when repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
- Economy versions are assembled with self tapping screws into fully plastic posts.
- Black enclosures include black screws, while all others include standard nickel finish screws.
- Replacement screws available in packs of 100; 1591MS100 (nickel plated) or 1591MS100BK (black)
||Polycarb | Ice | Blue