The Hammond 1591 series is a multi-purpose plastic enclosure ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards (PCBs) horizontally. The internal sides of the enclosure are smooth for easy connector installation. Each enclosure has 2 PC board standoffs moulded into the interior and a lap joint construction which provides IP54 protection against the access of dust and splashing water. The Hammond 1591 series is perfect for applications where repetitive assembly and disassembly are required. The flanged lid of the enclosure is ideal for wall or shelf mounting and also enclosure security.
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards horizontally.
- Internal sides of enclosure are smooth for easy connector installation except for the largest enclosure. 1591XXF. 1591XXF size is a universal type which includes P.C.board standoffs in the lid and enclosure PLUS includes card guides.
- Strong tongue and groove lid to box construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Lid and box both contain - molded in PC board standoffs.
- Standard black and gray versions molded from easy to machine, flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
- Transparent blue and all economy versions are molded from general purpose (not flame-retardant) plastic.
- Stocked in satin texture black and grey.
- On standard versions, the lid is secured with M3 x 10 mm Phillips machine screws threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
- Economy versions are assembled with self tapping screws into fully plastic posts.
||ABS | Flanged Lid | IP54
||121 x 66 x 37mm
|Degree of Protection