Polystyrene Enclosure 167x107x65mm Grey Watertight
Polystyrene Grey Watertight Enclosure
- Rugged electronic instrument enclosures, ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards.
- Heavy duty, thick wall design with an average wall thickness of .13” (3.3 mm).
- Also suited for vertical or horizontal mounting of printed circuit boards (using optional P.C. card guides - see accessories below).
- Molded from flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
- Interior of each enclosure part is specially masked and sprayed with an RFI/EMI copper conductive coating (see photo above).
- Coating manufacturer specifies an attenuation of more than 75 db from 1 Mhz. to 1 Ghz.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Countersunk lid is secured with four M3 x 0.5 - 0.71” (18 mm) long, Philips machine screws threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
- Stocked in black with matte textured finish.
||Polystyrene | Grey | Watertight
||167m x 107m x 65mm
|Degree of Protection