A000065 - Arduino Wireless SD Shield - to Prototype Wireless Applications - with Xbee(TM) compatible socket
- The Wireless SD shield allows an Arduino board to communicate wirelessly using a wireless module.
- It is based on the Xbee modules from Digi, but can use any module with the same footprint.
- The module can communicate up to 100 feet indoors or 300 feet outdoors (with line-of-sight).
- It can be used as a serial/usb replacement or you can put it into a command mode and configure it for a variety of broadcast and mesh networking options.
- The shields breaks out each of the Xbee's pins to a through-hole solder pad.
- Included on board is a SD card slot.
- When using the SD Library to access the card, Pin 4 is CS and cannot be used otherwise.
- SPI also relies on pins 11, 12, and 13 for communication.
- Also on board is a switch allowing for control via USB or the microcontroller.
- Arduino Wireless SD Shield is a great way to prototype wireless applications thanks to its XBee(TM) compatible socket, prototyping area and sd card connector
- Requires and Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage: 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Supports micro SD cards
- Socket for wireless expansion modules