Dual-Axis XY Joystick Module for Arduino, 26mm x 34mm
Dual-Axis XY Joystick Module
- Input Voltage Range: DC 3.3V to 5V
- Output Signal: The module special two-way analog output and a digital output interface, the output value corresponding to (x, y) biaxial offset, the type of analog; keys that the user press the Z Axis, its type is digital switch.
- Arduino controller can be programmed, the sensor expansion board plug, complete with creative remote interactive works.
- Cross joystick is a bi-directional 10K resistor, with the rocker in different directions, the tap resistance with the change. this module uses 5V power supply, the original state of X, Y read voltage of 2.5V or so, when pressed with the arrow direction, the read voltage value increases with the maximum to 5V; arrows in the opposite direction to press, read the voltage decreases , the minimum is 0V.
- Size : 4 x 2.6 x 3.4cm
- 2 Potentiometers for 2 Axes
- 1 Switch
- Connector : +5VCC - GND - VRx - VRy - SW
- 1 x Dual-axis XY Joystick Module KY-023 For Arduino