A sensitive material MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor Module H2 Alarm Detection use in clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-8 hydrogen gas sensor of high sensitivity, the monitoring of the other hydrogen-containing gas is also very satisfactory. This sensor can detect a wide range of hydrogen gas, city gas, in particular, is a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications. Module Applications: Suitable for home or industrial hydrogen leakage monitoring devices. Can not interfere with ethanol vapor, soot, carbon monoxide and other gases.
- With a signal output instructions.
- Dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output).
- TTL output valid signal for low level. (when the low output electric signal lights at 4. ordinary times, can be directly pick up SCM).
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- High sensitivity to hydrogen.
- Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference.
- Has a long service life and reliable stability.
- Quick response recovery features.
- Size: 32 mm X22mm X27mm.
- Main chip: the LM393, MQ-8 gas sensor.
- Working voltage: DC5V
||MQ8 | On PCB