DHT22 Digital Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module on PCB, DHT22 AM2302 Module.
DHT22 Digital Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- DHT22 Is a compound digital temperature and humidity sensor which outputs calibrated digital signals. Thanks to the dedicated digital module acquisition technology and temperature and humidity sensing technology applied to the module, dht22 comes with very high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
- DHT22 Includes a capacitive moisture sensor and a NTC temperature measuring element which is connected to a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller, resulting an excellent quality, super fast response time, strong anti-interference ability and extremely cost-efficient.
- Compared with sht10 temperature and humiditiy sensor, DHT22 Enjoys a higher precision and lower price, Making it an ideal choice for mid price range, high performance temperature & humidity sensors.
- If used together with arduino expansion boards, you'll easily get interactives of correlation between temperature and humidity perception.
- Note : DHT22 Digital temperature and humidity sensor is designed for analog sensor interfaces. the analog interface is used as a digital one which will not occupy other digital interfaces on the arduino. you can also use the analog-to-digital-converting cable to connect DHT22 to digital interfaces.
- Ultra-low power
- No additional components
- Excellent long-term stability
- All calibration, digital output
- Completely interchangeable
- Long distance signal transmission
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Supply Voltage : 5V
- Temperature Range : -40~80C / Resolution 0.1C / Error <0.5C
- Humidity Range : 0~100%RH / Resolution 0.1%RH / ERROR2%RH
- Temperature Response Time : Condition: 1/E(63%) MIN 6S MAX 20S
- Humidity Response Rime : ConditioN: 1/E(63%)25C, 1M/S IN THE AIR <5S
- Interface Sequence : VCC,GND,S
- Size: 38 x 20mm
||DHT22 | Digital | Humidity | Temperature