NEMA17 Shaft-Reversed Stepper Motor for 3D &CNC 4,2VDC 1,2A/Phase
Nema 17 Stepper Motor
This is a shaft- reversed stepper motor that is frequently used in CNC machines and 3D printers. They are typically digitally controlled as part of an open loop system for use in holding or positioning applications.
- This is a Nema 17 Stepper Motor with a 1.7 x 1.7 inch (43.2 x 43.2 mm) faceplate.
- The Nema 17 is larger and generally heavier than for example a Nema 14, but this also means it has more room to put a higher torque.
- High Quality Nema 17 42 BYG Shaft-Reversed Stepper Motor For 3D Printer DIY CNC
- The Advantages of step motors are low cost, high reliability, high torque at low speeds and a simple, rugged construction that operates in almost any environment.
- 2 Phases
- Step Angle: 1.8±5% degree/phase
- Voltage: 4.2V DC
- Current: 1.2A/phase
- Resistance: 8.8±10% Ω/phase
- Inductance: 6.0mH±20 %( 1kHz 1V rms)
- Lead style: AWG26 UL1007
- Comes with 70cm 4-Lead Wire
- Holding torque: 40N.cm Min
- Detent torque: 2.6N.cm Max
- Insulation resistance:100MΩ Min (DC 500V)
- Insulation class: B (130°C)
- Rotor torque: 57g.cm 2
- 70cm long cabe