Build Your Own Water Filtration System, Kit Illustrates How Filteration Plants Work & Shows The Uses Of Different Chemicals
- 4 Interesting water purifying experiments
- Learn the science of cleaning and reusing dirty water by conducting water purification experiment
- In the experiment the water can go through different substance like granite stones, porcelain sand, activated carbon, quartz sand and fibre in filter paper. children can observe the filtering process at various stages and discover the amazing results.
- For ages 10+ kit contains: 6 pcs filter papers 2 pcs sponges packet of crushed granite packet of procelain sand packet ofactivated carbon packet of quartz sand packet of saleratus potassium alum plastic cup plastic cover 4 pcs filtration tube and plastic hopper
- Kit illustrates how filteration plants work & shows the uses of different chemicals
- Note : experiments can be used for a limited number of cycles only . the filtered water is not to be consumed.