Portable Transformer Oil Dielectric Strength Tester
Transformer Oil Dielectric Strength Tester
- The selection, placing and electrode distance of the oil sample before testing shall meet relevant national and industrial standards.
- The operators or other personnel are strictly forbidden to touch the casing after the power is switched on to avoid accidents.
- The power shall be cut off immediately if any abnormal event is found during the operation.
- New oil cup or cleaning the oil cup should be 24 times breakdown after test execution. When oil cup don't do experiments should use clean oil immersion
- This Transformer Oil Dielectric Strength Test Equipment shall not be exposed in moist environment.
- Keep the oil cup and the electrodes clean. Fill the cup with fresh transformer oil for protection during its idle. Check the electrode distance and check the tightness between the electrode tip and electrode bar screw thread before the cup is used again.
- Output voltage: 0～80KV (100KV optional)
- Voltage distortion rate: ＜3%
- Booster capacity: 1.5KVA
- Measuring accuracy: ±3％
- Supply voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz±1 Hz
- Power: 200W
- Applicable temperature: 0℃～45℃
- vApplicable humidity: ＜75%RH
||Transformer | Oil | Dielectric