Produces magnetic alternating fields, which charge the trace elements such as lime, metal oxides, etc. contained in water positively molecular. So it can be prevented that these cannot dock to molecules that are also charged positively (e.g. pipes). Thus the deposit of lime, minerals, etc. in pipes, valves, etc. is made difficult or prevented, respectively.
- Operating voltage 6 - 15 V/DC
- Current consumption ca. < 130 mA
- Operating frequency < 2000 Hz
- For water pipes made of copper, plastic, steel, ca. Ø8 - 80 mm
- Capacity max. ca. 5000 l/h
- The coil on the water pipe must be wound in opposite directions
- Dimensions ca. 72 x 50 x 28mm, without mounting straps