If the 2 sensor connections of the module come into contact with water, the built-in relay switches on. Sirens, other cutoff relays, etc. may be triggered with that.
- Operating voltage 9 VDC voltage are ideal (max. 12 VDC), (please do only employ a stabilised power supply)
- Current consumption "Ready" < 10 mA. In case of contact with water when the relay picks up < 90 mA each with 9 VDC
- LED displays 1 LED for the indication of readiness “POWER”, 1 LED for the indication “ON”, if the relay switches on
- Connections via free cables
- Approved cable length towards the water sensors max. 5 m with normal cable, max. 100 m with shielded cable, if the shielding braid is connected with the negative pole of the distribution voltage
- Dimensions sealing case ~ 59 x 44 x 20 mm (without fastening straps)