Solar Charging Regulator Module, Dual 12V 16A
To be connected between a solar panel 12 V/DC and 1 or 2 batteries in order to avoid an overload of the batteries. If 2 batteries are connected, they are charged separately from each other. The battery with lowest charging voltage always receives more charging current. With LED displays and high charging capacity: max. 2 x 8 A or 1 x 16 A.
- Input Voltage : solar panels 15 - 30 V/DC open circuit voltage, 12 V/DC rated voltage
- Max. charging current : total 16 A (2 batteries of max. 8 A each or 1 battery connected in parallel at both outputs up to 16 A)
- Connections : 1 or 2 batteries 12 V. If only one battery is connected then both outputs (1 + 2) in parallel (simultaneously) applied to the battery
- Displays : one display per battery "battery is charging", 1 display: "all batteries charged".
- Cooling : In case of currents > 4 A the module has to be screwed with the metal bottom on a heat sink with a surface of > 300 sq. cm.
- Fuse : A pre-fuse F16 A is necessary (not included)
- Switch-on voltage : battery approx. < 12,9 V/DC (± 7%)
- Switch-off voltage : "battery charged" ca. 14,2 V/DC (± 7%)
- Own current consumption (is taken from the battery) : < 2 mA
- Reverse current-proof (no additional diode required)
- Dimensions : ca. 87 x 60 x 33 mm (with mounting bottom)