Digital Satellite Finder 75Ω, Freq:950~2150MHz, I/P Level Range:-40dBm ~ -10dBm, 13-18V DC
Digital Satellite Finder
WIRING AND OPERATION:
- Connect a coaxial flylead from the LNB/LNBF to the “Satellite” connection on the Satellite Finder.
- Connect the coaxial cable from your satellite receiver to the “Receiver” input on the satellite Finder.
- Turn on the satellite receiver. Adjust the knob until the signal strength display around 0% (the critical
- Set your dish to the correct azimuth and elevation settings.
- Peak the signal on the Satellite Finder by slowly moving the azimuth and elevation of the dish. When
the signal strength reading on the Satellite Finder reaches full scale, adjust the control knob on the
- Satellite Finder to reduce the incoming signal to a lower level. Continue to slowly move the dish until
the optimal signal level is reached.
- Remove the coaxial flylead and Satellite Finder and reconnect the LNB/LNBF to your receiver.
- Frequency Range: 950MHz ~ 2150MHz
- Input level range: -40dBm ~ -10dBm
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Supply Voltage 13-18V DC
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C