Tektronix Digital Storage Oscilloscope 70MHz 2CH, 1.0 GS/s, 7Inch Colour Display, 20K Point Record Length on all Channels, 8Bit Vertical Resolution, 1 mV/div to 50 mV/div: ± 1 V, Time Base :2ns/div!~100 sec/div in a 1-2-4 seq, 155x325x106 2.2kg
Tektronix Digital Storage Oscilloscope
The TBS1000C Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers affordable performance in a compact design. It is designed to meet the needs of today's educational institutions, embedded design engineers, and maker community. The instrument includes a 7-inch WVGA color display with up to 1 GS/s sample rate, bandwidths from 50 MHz to 200 MHz and a five- year warranty. The instrument comes with an innovative courseware system that integrates the lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for use, by the students. HelpEverywhere® system provides useful tips and hints throughout the user interface, to make the instrument more approachable to a new user.
- 7-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal divisions that shows 50% more signal
- 32 automated measurements
- Dual window FFT with simultaneous time and frequency domain views
- Trigger frequency counter
- Pan and Zoom capability
- Multi-language user interface with support for 10 languages in the user interface and front panel overlay
- Small footprint and light weight
- Fanless design contributes to low noise operation
- USB 2.0 host port on the front panel for quick and easy data storage.
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel to connect to a PC and remotely control the instrument.
- HelpEverywhere provides helpful on-screen tips for users
- Built-in oscilloscope handbook provides operating instructions and oscilloscope fundamentals
- Integrated courseware feature provides lab exercise guidance on the display
- Autoset, Cursors, and Automated measurements can be disabled to help educators to teach basic concepts to students
- Bandwidth1 : 70 MHz
- Channels : 2
- Sample rate on each channel : 1 GS/s
- Record length : 20 K points