Connecting a comptuer to a TV can be a useful way to display videos, photos and your computer desktop on a large screen. Video Graphics Array (VGA) is the standard display connection used on computer monitors, so almost all computers have a VGA connector, but few TVs are able to accept VGA. Since a composite video connection is one of the most common connections on a TV, you may need to convert VGA to AV using this special adapter.
- One Input of VCA Signals, One Output of VCA Signals.
- One Output of Video, One Output of S Video
- One ACPI of 5V
- Of VCA signals : 16401480,800.600,1024'768,1280*1024(up to 85Hz) ...... I 920'10t0,1600*1200,2560r I 600 (covcrthe all VGA resolution less than WQXGA) At the same time
- Output the VCAVIDEOS-VIDEO signals
- Show simultaneously pictures on the monitor and TV
- Support the systems below :
The TV systems of NTSC(Taiwan and USA), NTSC-EIAJ(Japan), PAL(EURO, China)PAL M(Brazil),PAL-N(Uruguay Paraguay)
- Support the OVERSCAN and Underscan display mode,
- Convenient to carry because it is light, thin, short and small
- Volume : ll0mm(length) x 56mm(width) x 36mm(height)