Tone & Probe Tester, Identify Unknown Cables Quickly, Tests Continuity, Diagnose Break Points, Verify LAN Open, Short Circuit and Crossed Pairs, Pin to Pin Cable Map, Lead Conected to Transmitter Directly. ( Requires 2X 9V Battery, Not Supplied)
Tone & Probe Tester
- Check and find the needed cables among so many cables in one time.
- Continuity test — wiremap for Lan cables.
- Diagnose the breakage, open, short, cross.
- Visible indication: pin-to-pin cable map for individual cable (not by pairs).
- Transmitter with RJ11 connector and pair of alligator clips.
- Low Voltage alarm function.
- Earphone for using in noisy environments.
- LED light assists to use in dark corners.
- Certification. Passes RoHS, FCC, and CE compliance testing, and Noyafa is certified to the ISO 9001 standard.
- 100% Affordable. Manufactured in China and a lot cheaper than competitor products with similar quality.
NF-806 Transmitter specifications
- Tone frequency : 200Hz
- Max. distance of transmission : Up to 2 kilometers
- Max. working current : 10mA
- Volume Regulate Function : Audio volume level control
- Tone mode : 2 Tones, adjustable
- Compatible connectors : RJ45, cable clip with RJ11 connector
- Max. signal voltage : 8Vp-p
- LED lights display : Wiremap, tone, tracing
- Voltage protection : DC 48V
- Battery Type : DC9.0V（NEDA 1604/6F22) x 1pc
- Dimensions (LxWxD) : 15 x 3.7 x 2cm
NF-806 Receiver specifications
- Frequency : 200kHz
- Max.working current : 30mA
- Earphone jack : 1
- Battery Type : DC9.0V（NEDA 1604/6F22) x1pc
- Dimensions (LxWxD) : 12.2 x 4.5 x 2.3cm
||Tone & Probe