Circular Connector M16 Cable Female Stright 6 Pole DIN Gold Plated Contacts Screw Lock 8mm Cable Entry IP67.
- The connector must not be connected or separated under load. Non-observance and incorrect use can result in personal injury.
- The connectors are designed for use in plant, control system and electrical equipment. The end user is responsible for checking whether the connectors are suitable for use in other applications.
- Connectors used in electrical circuits containing hazardous life parts must only be assembled and used by or under the supervision of persons with the requisite electrotechnical training, taking the applicable regulations and standards into account.
- Connectors with degree of protection IP 67 and IP 68 are not suitable for use under water. When used outdoors, the connectors must be separately protected against corrosion. For further information about IP degrees of protection refer to ‘Technical support’ in the Download Centre.
- The connector is not suitable for mains voltages. Please observe the pollution degrees and the overvoltage category. For further information refer to ‘Technical support’ in the Download Centre.
- To lock the cable connector to the equipment connector, the threaded ring is tightened until it is ‘finger-tight’ (approx. 50 cNm).
- Number of Contacts : 6 DIN
- Connector Locking System : Bolted
- Termination : Solder
- Wire Gauge (mm) : 0,75 mm²
- Wire Gauge (AWG) : 20
- Cable Outlet : 4 - 8 mm
- Degree of Protection : IP67
- Mechanical Operation : > 500 Mating Cycles
- Upper Temperature : 95 °C
- Lower Temperature : -40 °C
- Rated Voltage : 250 V
- Rated Impulse Voltage : 1500 V
- Pollution Degree : 1
- Overvoltage Category : I
- Material Group : III
- Rated Current (40°C) : 5 A
- Volume Resistivity : ≤ 3 mΩ
- Material of Contact : CuSn (Bronze)
- Contact Plating : Au (gold)
- Material of Contact Body : PBT (UL 94 V-0)
- Approval 1 : UL