The level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’, and ground from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
- Comes with 3.3V voltage, with power indicator Power input with anti-reverse protection, and can not provide more than 150mA of current.
- To achieve direct serial 5V and 3.3V level communication.
- The maximum stable communication baud rate 28800bps.
- Can achieve UART, IIC, 1-wire, SPI and other bus signals 3V-5V level of the two-way conversion.
- AVCC 5V system power supply
- ASCL 5V system SCL
- ASDA connected 5V system SDA
- AGND then 5V system GND
- BVCC then 3V system power supply
- BSCL then 3V system SCL
- BSDA connected 3V system SDA
- BGND then 3V system GND
- High voltage is 5V, low voltage is 3.3V
- HV connect with 5V power supply
- LV connect with 3.3V power supply
- GND connect the power negative pole
- LVx input/output 3.3V TTL
- HVx input/output 5V TTL
- Bi-Directional transform between LVx and TVx
||4 Channel | IIC | I2C | Logic