The MT-1504-k video splitter duplicates the video signal from an input source and route it to up to 4 display devices (monitors, projectors and more). The splitter support up to 150MHz bandwidth, supported by resolutions up to 1920x1440. Except copying the signal output, they can also enhance the signal to provide up to 25M line distance. In addition, they can be cascaded three levels to additional ATEN video splitters to support many numerous display devices. And it design is easy and convenient so that can be placed on the table or mounted on a wall. However, they go beyond being merely duplicators, in that they also enhance the video signals over distances up to 25 meters. Furthermore, they can be cascaded three levels to additional ATEN video splitters to support many numerous display devices.
- One VGA input to 4 VGA outputs
- Supports resolution up to 1920*1440
- Supports up to 150MHz bandwidth
- Long distance transmission – up to 25m
- Supports the three layer-provide up to 8/64 output signal
- Supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B function
- Supports XGA, SVGA, VGA and multi-sync monitors
- OS Supports Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac, Sun, LINUX
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B compatible (port 1 only).
- PC/TV/PS game/laptop/TV box/projector and more.
- Broadcasting video information (news headline, stock prices, airline, train schedule and more)
- Monitoring harsh work environment from safe location.
- Classroom or company training facilities.