A000069 - Arduino ADK rev3 is a Microcontroller Board based on the ATMEGA2560.
The Arduino ADK is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has a USB host interface to connect with Android based phones, based on the MAX3421e IC. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- Microcontroller : ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 9V
- Input Voltage (limits) : 7~18V
- Digital I/O Pins : 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins : 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 40mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50mA
- Flash Memory : 256KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM : 8KB
- EEPROM : 4KB
- Clock Speed : 16MHz